9/27/2006

"Historic Buffalo on eBay" - Two Days left...

Two days left - Historic Buffalo on eBay.
I've had numerous e-mails from a number of out town investors asking about this location and what the future holds for the area [google map - 115 Chicago Street].They check in often so leave your comments below. At least one guy is coming in tomorrow for a look around. Though I've often thought of owning a place like this, I'm not bidding.
__________________________________________________________________________
Artspace ArchiveAnnals of NeglectBAVPAWhere is Perrysburg?Broken Promises...
Writing the CityWoodlawn Row HousesTour dé Neglect - 2006faqmy flickr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the brick building next door to it. Nice arched windows. :-)

fixBuffalo said...

send me pic, silly ;)