9/17/2006

Go East, young man...

Toured an awesome (re)construction project on Genesee Street this afternoon. Details to follow as I learn more...
DSCN4682
An hour here was more than enough to re-kindle my own desire for a larger space and cooler urban roof-top views. Going to start looking further East. The view in the banner photo above is what you see along Genesee.
__________________________________________________________________________
Artspace ArchiveAnnals of NeglectBAVPAWhere is Perrysburg?Broken Promises...
Writing the CityWoodlawn Row HousesTour dé Neglect - 2006faqmy flickr

4 comments:

raquel said...

where IS this?? what is it going to be? for rent?

fix buffalo said...

Raquel...

took lots of pics...as soon as I learn more, got a feeling I want to confirm, I'll re-post...check back. Collective look East, finally...Central terminal and the big streets Broadway, Sycamore and Genesee...the best of Buffalo!

BuffaloRox said...

You've got me hooked. Can't wait to find out.

fix buffalo said...

BRox...

give me a few days now, ok?