10/05/2006

East Side Bicycle Tour - Once More

I'm asked about everyday if I'm doing another East Side bicycle trip this year. I'd like to do another one, next weekend - Saturday October 14th. Meet-up same place, Delta Sonic Café across from Artspace on Main Street, 11am. Here's the map and route. There's no cost.

It's not an official anything tour. Just a ride along some City streets with friends and neighbors, low key. I'll have a few things to say about some spots along the way. Bring a lunch for a picnic in MLK Park. In case it's raining - same time the next day, Sunday October 15th.

We'll end up around 3pm at Old Edition's Bookshop. Need a bike? Ask Justin - Buffalo Blue Bicycles. E-mail me, or leave a comment to let me know if you're planning on coming along. Thanks.
__________________________________________________________________________
Artspace ArchiveAnnals of NeglectBAVPAWhere is Perrysburg?Broken Promises...
Writing the CityWoodlawn Row HousesTour dé Neglect - 2006faqmy flickr

No comments: