10/30/2006

BAVPA Reconstruction - Mid Week 18

The image “http://static.flickr.com/69/181241745_f4849c6f55.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
October 30, 2006 - Day 127
My hours are irregular and late. Sunday evening I was out walking around the neighborhood and this new erector set thing was no where to be seen. Early Monday afternoon, I quickly realized what was happening 100' away. Pounding steel all morning. Second addition of three, the new science wing, is now taking shape. Would have grabbed a hotel room had I known. Progress is a loud business...
DSCN5858
Here's another view, guys swinging big beam into place.
See BAVPA Reconstruction Archive for additional details and updates.
__________________________________________________________________________
Artspace Archive • Annals of Neglect • BAVPA • Where is Perrysburg? • Broken Promises...
Writing the City • Woodlawn Row Houses • Tour dé Neglect - 2006 • faq • my flickr
buffalo olmsted parks conservancy

No comments: