4/29/2007

Another Air Shot...

MJ passed along a number of air shots from his photo shoot above Buffalo.
IMGP3223
If you're not familiar with the German Roman Catholic Orphan Home down on Dodge Street, I've compiled an archive. Still one of my favorite spots in the City. Last September, after an Artspace party, a few intrepid urban explorers checked out the place, right here.
__________________________________________________________________________
ArtspaceBAVPATour d'Neglect - 2007Woodlawn Row Housesfaqmy flickr
the creativity exchangeCEOs for Cities

1 comment:

Unknown said...

(Cross-posted on your Flickr photo) Hello. I follow your blog. May I use this photo on my family history site (www.cjroots.com), with attribution to you? My grandfather was an orphan here in the early 1930s. This photo provides the best birdseye view I've found of the orphanage. Thank you.