4/21/2007

Saturday's Tour...

I was joined by members of the Buffalo Flickr Group this morning and Amy from Buffalo At Home for the tour around the Artspace Backyard Neighborhood.
Picture 260
Jim Lindley's group shot! As pix trickle in, I'll post the group slide show here. Looking forward to seeing additional eyes on what's happening in Buffalo's coolest new emerging neighborhood.

Here's the emerging group show, check back often - BuffaloArtspace2007

Tour's every Saturday at 11am...leaving from the Sonic Café.
__________________________________________________________________________
ArtspaceBAVPATour d'Neglect - 2007Woodlawn Row Housesfaqmy flickr
the creativity exchangeCEOs for Cities


2 comments:

John Riccio said...

Thanks again for the tour David, it turned out to be a really good day, even with work. I'll be posting some photos to flickr soon.

-John

John Riccio said...

Forgot to leave my contact info. Easiest way is to check my livejournal profile, which has it already listed. You can also check the livejournal itself to keep up on my doings.