7/21/2006

Working Late...

Just noticed this 2:32 am visit to Fix Buffalo, from Buffalo's City Hall. I thought summer hours ended at 4:00 pm.
Visitor Information: mrmagoo.ci.buffalo.ny.us (CITY OF BUFFALO) [Label Visitor]
Location: BUFFALO, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES (NY.US)
Last Visit Time: July 21, 2006 2:32:27 AM Length of this Visit: 0 hours and 4 minutes
Page Viewed This Visit: 2 Returning Visits: 0
Referrer: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22BUFFALO POLICE%22 %22TIP LINE%22&hl=en&lr=&start=20&sa=N
__________________________________________________________________________
Artspace ArchiveAnnals of NeglectBAVPAWhere is Perrysburg?Broken Promises...
Writing the CityWoodlawn Row HousesTour dé Neglect - 2006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great webpage! Have to read through the whole thing yet.. but wow! I got your link off of the ArtVoice article.

One thing, and I totally know why you posted it, but that login info from City Hall... you might want to edit that, only because it might deter others from wanting to come check you out. Arent those folks at CH the people that you *want* to read your page? So they can get off their asses and do something? As long as you know they came... yes?

Up to you, like I said, I havent read much yet. Supposed I should before I get bossy, right? :)

Anyway..good job.. ignore the above text if it pisses you off. I'm a nice girl, really... just ask me.

*off to read more*

fixBuffalo said...

Susanne,

Thanks for stopping by and the e-mail. The Artvoice cover story last week has bumped traffic here...and over on Coe Place, too.

10-12 visitors from City Hall check out this site daily...the search is interesting. With Byron's "I wanna get tough" approach you'd think the tip line would be on the front page of the City's site...

looking forward to talking with you soon...