7/25/2007

Vinyl vs. Brick...

Last evening had an opportunity to walk the St. Ann's neighborhood with Jeff Brennen, local green contractor and newest board member of PresCo - down Emslie, across Peckham and back up Watson Street to Broadway. On Watson, Jeff spotted this...
IMG_9391
...brick house, shrouded in vinyl! Here's the proof below.
IMG_9386
If you're still not convinced check out the brick - right here - with the lintel stones. Couldn't believe what Jeff was telling me, 'till I looked closer myself. I've seen painted vinyl, never vinyl covering brick....
More about some of Jeff's observations soon...stay tuned....
Mr. McGuire: I want to say one word to you. Just one word.
Benjamin: Yes, sir.
Mr. McGuire: Are you listening?
Benjamin: Yes, I am.
Mr. Mcguire: Plastics.
See My Vinyl Collection for additional inspiration.
__________________________________________________________________________
ArtspaceBAVPATour d'Neglect - 2007Woodlawn Row Housesfaqmy flickr
the creativity exchangeCEOs for Cities

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of bonehead puts vinyl on a brick home? Is this one of Rev Stinkholes collection?

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHH....I love the smell of fresh vinyl in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I siunorhope the owner got a building permit for that vinyl siding installation