Vinyl vs. Brick...

Last evening had an opportunity to walk the St. Ann's neighborhood with Jeff Brennen, local green contractor and newest board member of PresCo - down Emslie, across Peckham and back up Watson Street to Broadway. On Watson, Jeff spotted this...
...brick house, shrouded in vinyl! Here's the proof below.
If you're still not convinced check out the brick - right here - with the lintel stones. Couldn't believe what Jeff was telling me, 'till I looked closer myself. I've seen painted vinyl, never vinyl covering brick....
More about some of Jeff's observations soon...stay tuned....
Mr. McGuire: I want to say one word to you. Just one word.
Benjamin: Yes, sir.
Mr. McGuire: Are you listening?
Benjamin: Yes, I am.
Mr. Mcguire: Plastics.
See My Vinyl Collection for additional inspiration.
ArtspaceBAVPATour d'Neglect - 2007Woodlawn Row Housesfaqmy flickr
the creativity exchangeCEOs for Cities


Anonymous said...

What kind of bonehead puts vinyl on a brick home? Is this one of Rev Stinkholes collection?

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHH....I love the smell of fresh vinyl in the morning.

Anonymous said...

I siunorhope the owner got a building permit for that vinyl siding installation