3/16/2007

Another $1 Opportunity

Here's one more...
Picture 214
The City of Buffalo picked this up at last year's tax sale. 109 Woodlawn - an architecturally sort of non-descript 3/3 double - is directly across the street from the new home of Performing Arts HS and adjacent to this house that sold this past summer - 111 Woodlawn Avenue in less than one month!

While checking on this property and other City owned places on my block, I noticed that 109 was wide open. Before reboarding the back door, I quickly checked out the inside...interior slide show to follow. The house appears to be in structurally sound condition, newer roof and glass-block windows all around the basement.

If you are interested in this homesteading opportunity and purchasing this City owned property, let me know.
__________________________________________________________________________
Artspace ArchiveAnnals of NeglectBAVPAWhere is Perrysburg?Broken Promises...
Writing the CityWoodlawn Row Housesfaqmy flickr
the creativity exchange

4 comments:

Black Rock Advocate said...

I'd buy that for a Dollar

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Price is right too. Love to see some interior pictures.

Anonymous said...

I tried to reachyou when you were on hiatus about the feasability study on the 147-153 Woodlawn rowhouses. Are you still making that available to potential developers? If so, how should I contact you directly?

fixBuffalo said...

lulu...

email me davidtorke@gmail.com...we'll take if from there...