9/13/2006

Let me know...

The image “http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/fixbuffalo/snip2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Quick look around the local blogosphere revealed that both Michele, from NewsFromAbroad and Val, from CreativeBuffalo mention the recent Artspace Party, last Saturday afternoon. Have I missed anyone?

I first mentioned Artspace here, back in December of '04 - seems like a lifetime. And keep track of issues and developments in the Artspace Archive. I used to know most of the local bloggers yet the 'sphere has grown and I sure would like to know who else thinks Artspace is the greatest development to arrive on the scene, well not since the Erie Canal, but in recent memory.
__________________________________________________________________________
Artspace ArchiveAnnals of NeglectBAVPAWhere is Perrysburg?Broken Promises...
Writing the CityWoodlawn Row HousesTour dé Neglect - 2006faqmy flickr
Artspace Party 9/9/06

No comments: