3/18/2008

98 Riley Street

I've been watching this single family home at 98 Riley Street slowly decline for the last few years and always point it out on my Saturday morning neighborhood tour. Here's the sales history according to the City's website, and google map.
IMG_2767
The house was purchased by the current owner almost two years ago and sits across the street from a number of very well maintained homes. This house is steps from Main Street, Artspace and public transportation. And it's right around the corner from Queen City Farm, too.
IMG_2770
I've reached out to the current owner to see if he's interested in some sort of short sale. The empty lot next door at 102 Riley may be available, too. There's no active Housing Court case. Interested? Let me know.
__________________________________________________________________________
ArtspaceBAVPAWoodlawn Row Housesmy flickr
the creativity exchangelatest blog comments

3 comments:

Scott Robichaud said...

BEAUTIFUL front door. Wish I could find one like that in salvage for my house.

Anonymous said...

You may find one at Buffalo ReUse's new ReSource store at 298 Northampton...
Check out their blog
which happens to feature an article on classic old doors.

olando said...

how can I get information about buying home like this one or other in the area. can someone send me information on it and other.