Meanwhile, if there is a material mis-representation in my posting about Transfiguration here or more recently, over here let me know. I will gladly post your corrections.
In a second round of e-mails I asked Bill Trezevant the following:
1. Does Paul Francis Associates, Inc., a Delaware Not for Profit corporation still have its principal office as 1834 Ontario Place, NW Washington DC, 20009-2109?Same bombast. He did suggest that I go to law school. I laughed. I know Bill reads this blog on a regular basis now and I imagine one of these days I'll have the opportunity to meet up with him in Judge Nowak's Housing Court.
2. What is your relationship to the the above mentioned corporation?
3. Does Pauline Nowak [your mother] know there is an outstanding housing court warrant for her arrest here in Buffalo, NY issued by Judge Fiorella on September 25, 2002?
4. If so, can you please explain why she hasn't turned herself in? If no, will you kindly provide her address so the warrant can be served. As an officer of the court, I know you know these are important matters.
5. Are you Pauline Nowak's attorney?
6. What are your plans for Transfiguration? You've seen my photos and other people's photos of the church's interior. Will you make yourself available for an interior inspection? Specifically, I like to know what your immediate short term plans are and secondly what your longer term plans may or may not include. Be specific, and remember that "hope is not a plan."
7. Who are the other officers of Paul Francis Corporation?
I did offer to remove his name from my blog and any reference to his dealings with Transfiguration if he could assure me that the residents of Buffalo would not be hit the demolition bill for Transfiguration. He gave me no such assurance.
Part of the problem these days is that Buffalo will soon have a surfeit of old churches on the market with the Bishop Kmiec's Journey to Avoid Housing Court in full swing. The churches like Transfiguration that were dumped in the Diocese's first round of church flipping 10 years ago, will face the wrecking ball. The only question remains is who is going to pay that Bill?
Interesting stuff from the Erie County Board of Elections the other day regarding campaign contributions to his recent bid for the Ellicott District Council seat...developing...
See also, Sign of Things to Come? and More Trasfiguration.
Artspace Archive • Annals of Neglect • BAVPA • Where is Perrysburg? • Broken Promises...
Writing the City • Woodlawn Row Houses • Tour dé Neglect - 2006 • faq