I first started collecting this writing over the Winter and placed it over on the left hand side of my blog for reference. I had occassion this weekend to sit and chat with Megan Weaver from Revitalize Buffalo a few times and thought it might be helpful to republish this post from last February...______
I'll archive writing about Buffalo and keep track of it here. I'd like to feature local, regional and national writers presenting creative, critical and thoughtful insight into the problems that we face as a city and region. Feel free to comment and suggest articles, books and essays that hit close to home, stuff you think other people should be reading.
- How Buffalo Get a Warhol 1997 Craig Reynolds
- Conversation with Jane Jacobs July 27, 2000 - Interview with Hank Bromley and Tim Tielman
- The Incredible Shrinking City January 2, 2005 - Buffalo News Charity Vogel & Jay Rey
- Leaders Set Course for Region's Destruction February 8, 2005 - David Staba
- Endangered City of Buffalo March 2005 - Paul M. Bray
- A Letter from Jane Jacobs April 2005