12/17/2008

Buffalo blogs...

I stumbled upon Roam Buffalo the other day, an amazing Buffalo based blog. Jill and Mark collaborate on this and have linked to a growing collection of 20th century images that will resonate with Buffalo fans here and in diaspora.

I just cruised through back issues of Slack Magazine that I found on Roaming Buffalo and found some crazy images of Buffalo...from back in the day. Great collection of vintage postcards in various posts.
Two additional Buffalo blogs caught my eye this week - WNY Book Arts and Abbey over Aesthetic Outburst linked to my post about the coolest Main Street lofts recently, here. I've added all three to my list of daily reads.
__________________________________________________________________________
ArtspaceBAVPAWoodlawn Row HousesfixBuffalo flickr
Creative ClassShrinking CitiesSaturdays in the neighborhood

No comments: