4/13/2006

1360 Days To Go...

This is not good news for Buffalo, NY. This, from Judy Einach...

Today I was asked by a city employee to leave City Hall - out, now.

I was told the order was given by Peter Culter who read the city employee my previous post, First 100 Days. On the basis of my post I was to get out of City Hall. Not even Dick Kern was banned from City Hall! City Hall is a public building! It’s publicly owned. I guess someone in the administration thinks it’s a private building and possession is nine-tenths of the law! Read the rest.

Alan, over at BuffaloPundit, picks up on the hit, too.

Make sure to book mark the Einach Report. Judy is a huge supporter of my efforts here in this little corner of Masten to help save the Woodlawn Row Houses. Her first press conference, as she started her Campaign for Mayor, took place in front of the City owned and neglected Woodlawn Row Houses.

100 days, done. 1360 more to go...
__________________________________________________________________________
Artspace ArchiveAnnals of NeglectBAVPAWhere is Perrysburg?Broken Promises...
Writing the CityWoodlawn Row HousesTour dé Neglect - 2006faq

No comments: