Stephanie Barber is the president of the Hamlin Park Taxpayers & Community Association. I sat down with Stephanie at the Merriweather Library on Jefferson Avenue to talk about the Kensington Expressway.
Through her advocacy work as president of the Hamlin Park Taxpayers & Community Association, Stephanie persuaded New York State Senator Antoine Thompson to direct funding towards a feasibility study to fix the Kensington.
- Richard Tobe - Fixing the Kensingston Part VI (5/15/10)
- Terry Robinson - Fixing the Kensington Part IV (5/6/10)
- The Boulevard Option - Fixing the Kensington Part III (5/5/10)
- Bury this Big Mistake - Fixing the Kensington Part II (3/4/10)
- Fixing the Kensington - Part I (2/23/10)
- fixBuffalo Kensington photos