8/27/2008

Still Here...

I've had numerous emails from fixBuffalo readers over the last few weeks asking me if I had stopped blogging. I'll be back to regular - almost daily blogging - in a few weeks. There's so much happening here in Buffalo now and most of my blogging will still have an East Side orientation and continue to focus on various aspects of this 'shrinking city' and long term demographic and economic trends.

In a few weeks I'll be introducing a new feature - problem property of the week - and ask fixBuffalo readers to call and write elected officials to help 'fix' Buffalo. I will also be re-starting my Saturday morning Neighborhood Tours beginning September 6th. I'll post a tour schedule over the weekend. I plan to split the tours between the Queen City Farm neighborhood and Artspace on a weekly basis. There have been a number of amazing developments taking shape here in the past few months and each tour will highlight a number of housing opportunities - both private and city owned. You'll have an opportunity to meet some of the people who are changing the shape of Buffalo.

Meanwhile, while I'm been on hiatus the last few weeks, I've been carrying my camera everywhere. Make sure to check out my flickr to see where I've been.
I appreciate your patience and look forward to the dialog with readers again very soon.
__________________________________________________________________________
ArtspaceBAVPAWoodlawn Row HousesfixBuffalo flickr
the creativity exchangeshrinking cities

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you're still around...you're my favorite read!

Unknown said...

..tour schedule..?