8/25/2006

Get Firefox

Please consider upgrading your Web browser. Internet Explorer doesn't properly support CSS Standards - important for a good web experience. If you visit fixBuffalo with Firefox or Safari, it works perfectly, otherwise most pages are totally skewed. Buffalo's own BRO recommends upgrading to Firefox for a better experience visiting fixBuffalo and everywhere else.
http://sfx-images.mozilla.org/affiliates/products/firefox/upgrade_1_5_468b1.jpg
I've been using Firefox for the past 18 months. Love it. The extensions, tabs - everything. I even have portable Firefox on my 5.0 gb Seagate flash drive that I take with me wherever I go - cafe or school.
I've recently learned that 59% of fixBuffalo visitors are still using IE. You should switch. It's that simple. So many sites, including fixBuffalo are designed and support firefox. If you can't do it at the office, do it at home and put portable Firefox on your flashdrive.
Click on the big button on the righthand side and join the future...
__________________________________________________________________________
Artspace ArchiveAnnals of NeglectBAVPAWhere is Perrysburg?Broken Promises...
Writing the CityWoodlawn Row HousesTour dé Neglect - 2006faq

No comments: